Thursday, March 19, 2015

Two Women Make Bad Decisions (or Road Rage in a Y parking lot)

Woman A:  
Blocks the exit lane to exchange kids with Dad. Cars start to back up as Woman A and Dad are loading kids into Woman A's car. Horns start honking. Woman A gets in car, drives away and flips the bird to the waiting cars.

Woman B:
Chases down Woman A at the exit lane (right turn only) and pulls up on Woman A's left side yelling through window.  Woman A turns right. Woman B follows Woman A until both are stopped at a stop light.

Woman B gets out of her car at the stoplight and raps on Woman A's car window. Woman A ignores Woman B. Woman B yells at Woman A. Woman A proceeds when the light turns green. Woman B is still outside her car when then light turns green.







Who am I, Woman A or Woman B?

6 comments:

  1. I can't picture you as either but I'll go with A because I can picture myself in A ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go with A. Because I can't imagine you chasing someone down. Flipping someone off, yes ... chasing them down, no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeks! Is there an option C? Like the person who witnessed it all safely from afar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy. I completely get it. Could be either one depending on the day. Well I could anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Heather's suggestion but will guess A

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going with A. But I guess if you were having a bad day you could have been B. Hmmm...Ok, my final answer is A. Flip the bird and be on your way.

    ReplyDelete